Makeout Monday ~ Things I love this week!


<3 This is too adorable <3

My little sister, Summer (10), drew this.  She is really good!


This ridiculously cute dress at Spool 72


<3 This adorable illustration by Diika Bear <3


*Get on my phone,  now!*


How is this from Forever 21?


Sea glass color inspirations.  So pretty!

These measuring spoons from ModCloth! *too cute*

What are you loving, since the seasons are about the change?  I can't get enough of pastel colors, bright blondes (!), and color stopping lip color!
Stay Sweet,
Kem

5 comments:

  1. Oscar Wilde is such a clever man, i love stumbling across his quotes and this is one i've always adhered to!

    Rachel
    xoxo

    p.s. new to your blog and loving it! you have awesome style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I always love "meeting" new readers! Pleasure to have you! And i love that quote too!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE those measuring spoons!! Actually, I love EVERYTHING!! :D So cute, Kem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, measuring spoon are to die for! so super cute!

      Delete
  3. OMG I love the sea glass. So peaceful.

    ReplyDelete