Sweetness Overload


This is what happens when the 'wives' go out for girl day.  Boys get out costumes, get a little too drunk, and have a photo shoot.




This week has been good.  Really good, in fact.  It has been spring like in Missouri, for most of January, and the first several days of February, I didn't have the heat on, and the windows were wide open!  My friend, Megan, and I got together to have some girl time (that always involves getting a mani, and trying on dresses!)  Plus, we are starting a new renovation process on our stairs.  It is going to look great when we are done, but until then I hate it and my dogs are terrified of the sound of their nails on the wooden stairs, so we shall see!


I am off to a photo shoot and am going to enjoy some hot tea and soak in the rain that we so desperately needed!


Stay Sweet,
Kem

3 comments: