Sweet Taste of Freedom ~ Hilary Hope Photography



Hilary Hope Photography // Facebook // Website // Blog
**Hilary is offering 18% off a photo package with her, when you mention that you are a reader of Chronicles of a Sweet Tooth.  That is the BIGGEST discount she has offered, so it's kind of a huge deal! **



I met this sweet lady just a few months ago, and fell in love with her personality, as well as her photography!

Where are you from? I am from Orland Park, IL, which is a suburb on the South Side of Chicago.



How did you get your business started?

I've been taking photographs since I've been 7. I first learned how to use a manual black and white camera when I was 15



What inspires you? 
I really pushed for it to get going in 2008, right around the time I met my husband. (He helped me find so much confidence that I never knew I had!) I was blessed in 2010 to be able to pursue my dream fulltime and since then, I've been happily snapping away behind my camera. I have always known that I wanted to be a photographer though, because I am so in love with people. Being able to capture a memory in real time for someone else... well, nothing makes me happier! And being able to help someone find their beautiful place (like I do with Foxy Pinups) is worth every minute! 



What celebrity would you most like to praise your business?
I would love it if Zooey Deschanel took a gander at my work and said "ooo, ahhh!" That would put me over the moon!










One word that describes you?Quirky.


What is your biggest pet peeve?
I hate it when people set goals and don't make them! I want to be your cheerleader! Don't give up! You can do it!





What are some of your favorite websites?

 I'm a constant internet troller. If I had to narrow it down, I'd say hellogiggles.com, pinterest.com, and skunkboycreatures.com Then of course, modcloth.com for their dresses! 




What would people be surprised to learn about you? 
I'm a great tap dancer!





Stay Sweet,
Kem

8 comments:

  1. I am so excited and honored to be on here! :D Thank you so much, Kem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited to see Hilary interviewed on your blog! I can vouch for Hilary; She is an excellent tap dancer! As you can see, she is an excellent photographer as well. I've known her all her life, and I think she's awesome! I'm also Hilary's mom....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Ahh! So Sweet! After she has that baby, I am going to ask her to tap dance for me, this i have to see! I already know she is a great photographer, so I need to see the tap dancing too :)

      Delete
    3. :D You'd love my mad tap skills! hahah

      Delete