Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!


// Necrofoxx // Facebook // Website //

Occupation: Music Student

Where are you from: Monterrey, Mexico... currently living in Austin, Texas

Favorite photographer to work with: It's hard to pick a favorite because they all have something unique and original to offer... that really compliments my complexity. 

Featured photo(s):

Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s)
1930s: Lone Star Pinup Photography, Josephine Love Makeup
Dom: Steve DeMent Photography, Blood and Glitter Makeup
Red Background: Miss Missy Photography

Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite?  These photos were all taken this year, in Texas and Las Vegas. I like these because they showcase my versatility as well as tribute to pinup fashion and photography.


How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? Over 10 years on and off, professionally for about 2 years now.

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration? My favorite pinups of the past are Marilyn Monroe and  Bettie Page. Of the present I would say Dita Von Teese and Mosh

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?
I like Switchblade Stiletto, Artifice Clothing, and Steampunk Couture.

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be? Robert Alvarado.

Stay Sweet,
Kem

No comments:

Post a Comment