Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!


// Tessara // Facebook // Model Mayhem // 

Age: 23

Occupation: Model

Where are you from: Corning, Ca (middle of nowhere Northern Cali)

Favorite photographer to work with: Each photographer brings something awesome to the shoot and I've been lucky to work with some amazing ones. Earlier this year I finally got to work with Redrum Collaboration, whom I've admired for quite some time.

Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s): (in order) We Shoot Ya Photography, We Shoot Ya Photography, Stephen P Photography, Stephen P Photography, Stephen P Photography, MDPImages, Manriquez Photography.

Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite? The first two are from my second shoot ever and my first attempt at pinup. They've been published in a couple of magazines including Bizarre. The next one is a little different than I had done before, simple and cute lingerie with a slight fashion edge. The next is one of my favorite because I have huge hair and dramatic makeup! I'm also wearing a shirt of one of my favorite bands, Stellar Corpses! This next one is my version of cute with gore. I love horror so I try to incorporate that into shoots when possible. Then I have a very natural photo that I think captures my personality, shy but playful and a little devious. Lastly, a photo with some really cool lighting. There's something about the cold hue of the light that I love. 

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? I've been modeling on and off for about 3 years.








Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration? I love Mosh! She's so diverse and bendy, her poses are amazing. 

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers? I have an eclectic taste in fashion. I like all sorts of clothing from latex to retro inspired brands and everything in between. I really like Antiseptic Fashion, Purrfect Pineapples, Junker, Gore Couture, HMS Latex, Gothfox Designs and many more. 

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be? There are a few I'd love to shoot with but at the top of that list would be Viva Van Story. She does pinup in a way that captivates me. Her work is both girly and dangerous fetish, a great combination!







Stay Sweet,
Kem

1 comment: