Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!



// Danielle Dee // Pinup Lifestyle //

Age: 24


Occupation: Graduate Assistant at Loyola Marymount University/ Graduate Student at Loyola Marymount University


Where are you from: Las Vegas, NV! I love my home!


Favorite photographer to work with: I just starred taking pictures so I have no favorite photographer. However I am looking forwards to my upcoming photo shoot with Cory Royer from Blue Hair Media. I am sure he will do great!


Featured photo(s): My favorite picture is one of me standing in a blue dress against a pink background. I really liked the contrast!


Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s): The picture was taken by Leo Rini and it was in his home garage.




Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? It was taken a few months ago.


Stay Sweet,
Kem

1 comment: