Nearly Famous ~ ManUp Wednesday

So back in September, at Greaserama, a car show in Kansas City, my husband and his friends had a little too much fun at the end of the weekend.  A photographer that was at the car show that day had taken a few pictures of me, and as everyone was kind of packing up and leaving, the photographer came over to our group.


John, the photographer, asked if he could take our pictures, and boy did he get a lens full!  Here is what happened.  Let's just say, I helped "style" the shoot!  Be sure to check out his site, for more "regular" photos too!

























Photographer: John Hiatt with help from Christina Foo 

Stay Sweet,
Kem

3 comments:

  1. Stop it. I haven't laughed so hard in awhile. Awesomeness
    -Margaret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. It was the hardest I have laughed in a while!

      Delete
  2. I agree with anonymous! Hilarious :]
    handsome boys by the way <3

    ReplyDelete