Makeout Monday ~ Things I love this week Eco Friendly Edition






(Source, Source, Unknown, Source, Source)

If you know about Birchbox, then let me introduce you to the newest "eco friendly" version of goodness, Eco-emi.  For $15 per month you will receive a cut box of eco friendly products to try.  I love getting stuff in the mail, especially if it support eco friendly companies!


How about some cute new bowls that are made from coconut shells?  So cute, right?!?


Also, who wouldn't want to use fancy crayons to make beautiful art?  Especially if they are hand poured soy crayons!


Lastly, go check out Rustic Rootz.  Amazingly crafted bath and body yumminess! Plus, rustic rootz is one of my sponsors, so I get to pass along a sweet discount.  Visit the site and get 10% off your order with code COAST!


Stay Sweet,
Kem









3 comments: