Kem's Weekend Kandy



How is your Kindness Journal going?  Are you finding new or interesting ways to show the love?  The photo above cracks me up, because it just shows that you can make a difference in someone else's life it you just send out a little love


1. This week my kindness came in the form of spending time with a pal I hadn't seen in awhile.  I think it is easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of like and forget that we have to work on relationships in order to maintain them.  It was nice to just hang out, girl talk, oh and try on clothes!


 This weekend is going to be full of sanding, painting, painting, and oh...painting.  With some modeling thrown in there too.


We are currently painting our stairs.  When we bought out house 4 years ago and the first thing I thought was this carpet has to go! HAS TO GO!  Little by little, the carpet has went away.  Mr Elliott has made a habit of falling down the stairs with a gallon of milk in his hands, and falling up the stairs carrying salsa, so little to say, the carpet needed to go a long time ago.  Mr. Elliott and his friend Mark pulling up  the carpet a couple of days ago, along with 5000 staples that was used to 'secure' it to the stairs.  





Needless to say, we have our work cut out for us.  I will be sure to post after pictures when it gets finished.  I know that it is going to look one million times better!


I am going to be shooting two sets this weekend, so I will be busy, but I am super excited!


Today is also my little sister's birthday!  I can't believe she is 19.  My life was just starting at 19.  My 19th year was so big for me, so I wish her all the happiness in the world!  Kerstie, I love you, have a wonderful day!






Stay Sweet,
Kem

2 comments: