February Sweetness Overload!


The month of love, well, was a month of loveliness at the Haus of Kittens. (That's my house, I just decided to jazz it up by giving it a GaGaGlamorous name.) Here is a look back at what February provided for me.

February Highlights
-Completed my first paying modeling session. (Did you know you can get paid to smile. lol)
-Showcased to DIY Projects: Handkerchief Valance & Winter Window Box
-Had a fun Valentine's Themed Photo Shoot with the gals at Vixen Pinup Photography
-Celebrated my 19 year old sisters' Birthday!
-Became a ModCloth Style Ambassador! (*Dream come true*)
-Continued my Kindness Journal and inspiration to put good into the world. 
-Became a contributing writer for Atomic Bombshells Magazine
-I have a good job now!


February Book ~ Domino The Book of Decorating
Domino, a few short years ago, had a magazine in production, that soon gained a cult following.  I believe the magazine was only in publication for a year, before it was shelved.  I am not sure why such a magical magazine got the boot, but I was ecstatic when I realized they had a book published.  (And a little birdie told me they will be publishing a magazine, in small production, of tips and ideas, sometime this year)

What book(s) are you currently reading, or getting to read in March?  I have mine already picked out!


February Sponsor Highlights!
Here are just a few sweet discounts/coupons to use from our February Sponsors! Remember to keep shopping local and/or handmade!




Mention Chronicles of a Sweet Tooth for a 10% discount on your purchase from 


Use the code COAST for a 10% discount of your purchase at


Use the code cupcake10 for a 10% discount on your purchase at

Use the code SWEETTOOTH5 for 18% off any package at 

schedule a haircut, neck, shoulder, scalp, hand massage and deep condition for $40 or can book a pin-up updo for $35.

Mention Chronicles of a Sweet Tooth and get $50 off a package
(package must originally be $200 or more)

Stay Sweet,
Kem

No comments:

Post a Comment