- I am terribly afraid of sharks. Like, past the point of scared. I think it is a full on phobia. I can't look at sharks, watch shows or cartoons with sharks (No, I have never watched Jaws or Finding Nemo), look at pictures of sharks, can't stand the thought of going to Sea World I have no idea where this stems from, as it has always been apart of me. I do however have the greatest infatuation with the ocean.
- I am a vegetarian and have been one since I was 5. No, I was not raised by vegetarian parents, I live in the midwest, for crying out loud. I found out in kindergarten that meat came from animals, and that was the end of the story.
- I do not own a microwave. I have not owned one for about 2 years. In fact, they kind of freak me out.
- I drink at least one cup of hot tea, everyday. With cream and sugar, please, and I have been drinking it that way my whole life. (I can attribute that to my grandparents living in England, and passing it onto my mom)
- My favorite color is green. I will always gravitate towards something that is green. However, lately, I have noticed that I am getting quite a collection of orange things, and I can't explain it.
- I am naturally a very shy person. I think most people that know me, might disagree with that statement, but I am a cancer sign through and through.
- I am addicted to all things "social media". I can't think about not being connected via twitter, tumblr, Instagram, my blog, or through my iPhone. In fact, I know that it is an addiction, but one that I don't want to give up!
- I will always text you back immediately, but probably won't answer your call. This is HORRIBLE! I know it, but for some reason, texting to me is just simpler. Quick, to the point, and an easy way to remember things.
- I have had some awesome jobs in my short life. My very first job, courtesy of my father who has sweet connections, was at a graphic design company. I got to paint, airbrush, and do things that most 16 years old don't get to do. I loved that job! It was hard work, but I loved it!
- I have never met a puppy, that I did not like!
How about you? Let me know something I didn't know about you!