Sweetness Overload














This week has been AMAZING!  I got some amazing treasures at thrift store.  Yes that is a tiny vintage groom...I see a new collection coming!  I got a vintage travel makeup case, that came with cosmetics cases! *squeee* Additionally Mr. Elliott and I found an authentic Aldo Cipullo Love Bracelet for $2.  Look it up, I think we found a tiny treasure!  I had a wonderful celebration lunch with Mr. Elliott (I will be telling you want we are celebrating later...no I am not pregnant.)  Also, the fanciest of all Fancy Ladies, sent me some delicious cookies from her shop, The Fancy Lady Gourmet, please make sure to check her out, because these were AWESOME!  There are from her Alice and Wonderland themed cookies!

Lastly, I had a photo shoot yesterday, and I can't wait to see how the photos turned out.  It was fun and I made two new friends!  Please check out Steve Giangreco's magazine Gears & Gals!

Stay Sweet,
Kem

2 comments: