The Sweet Taste of Freedom ~Vixen Vintage







This is the first installment of "The Sweet Taste of Freedom".  I am terribly infatuated with the idea of owning my own company/store, which is why I decided to showcase these women.  They either own their own store/company/blog etc and are doing so with beauty, grace, and determination.  Please feel free to visit their websites and continue to support small and local businesses in 2012!
Photos by Twila Jean
Please visit her website: http://vixenvintage.blogspot.com



Where are you from?

Washington state, though only a short drive from Portland Oregon

How did you get your store/business started?

I started my blog one late night, as something to do, and to show off my vintage clothing collection. It grew from there!

What inspires you?

Street style inspires me quite a bit, both photographed and in person. 

How long have you been open and what is some of your favorite items?

I started my blog in 2008, and my favorite posts are the ones that get readers 
talking, be it about issues, or about personal style. 



What celebrity would you most like have praise your store/product(s)?

Dita Von Teese!

If you had to use only one word to describe yourself, what would it be?

Pragmatic 

What is your biggest pet peeve?

Rudeness. Good manners are free, everyone should have them.

What are your favorite websites?

Lately I cant get enough of Kris Atomic http://blog.krisatomic.com/

What would people be surprised to learn about you?


I don't know how to drive. 


Stay Sweet,
Kem

1 comment: