Sweet Taste of Freedom ~ Textures Salon





Textures Salon // Facebook //




This next lady is very special to me, because she is (one of) my younger sisters.  She opened a salon, in Springfield MO, a little over a year ago, and has been growing ever since! Growing up she always had a knack for fixing people's hair.  Even when she was in high school, her friends would make her fix their up do's and long waves for dances, homecoming, etc.  I am 
so proud to have some very talented siblings, each in their own way!


Textures is a full service salon for men, women, and children.  


Where are you from?
I am from springfield, mo






How did you get your store/business started?
My brother (our brother)  asked me how I would feel about running a salon and said he would love to help me get started!



What inspires you?
I am inspired by powerful women, Dolly Parton, and Audrey Hepburn, to name a few.





How long have you been open and what is some of your favorite items?
I have been open for a year and a half.   Some of my favorite items are shellac nail polish (it will last 2-3 weeks with no chips, all soft Argan oil, and my trusty chi iron.



What celebrity would you most like have praise your store/product(s)?
I would most like dolly to praise my store

What is one word that you would use to describe yourself?
Eccentric

What is your biggest pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve is people smacking their food




What are some of your favorite websites?My favorite websites are etsy, craft gawker, and pinterest

What would people be surprised to learn about you?
People would be surprised to learn I love to hunt and fish. I am a huge tomboy!!


If you are in the Springfield area tell Karlie, or one of her stylist, you were referred by Chronicles of a Sweet Tooth for 25% off any service!  She carries the Big Sexy Hair Line, so if you are not in the area, you can still get a discount on products, with this code too.


Stay Sweet,
Kem


2 comments: