Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!


Who better to usher in 2012, than Naomi VonKreeps?  She is a sweet little gal that is working hard to pass along the retro vibe!  



Age: Ageless!

Occupation: Database administrator by day, alt/fetish/pinup model by night.

Where are you from: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Favorite photographer to work with: I have a few local ones I love working with. A Rebel Photography, Fat Cat Fotography and gothika

Featured photo(s): A Rebel Photography, Fat Cat Fotography and gothika

Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s):

1. Fat Cat Fotography, MUAH: myself, studio
2. gothika, MUAH: myself, Old Cemetery in Wakefield, Quebec
3. Fat Cat Fotography, MUAH: myself, my back porch :)



Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite? I love these pictures as they embody the dark side of myself (I love horror and creepy, macabre things), yet still have some innocence there. I love the color contrasts, and the darkness  a few of them have. The first one was taken in a studio, the second in a very old cemetery in Wakefield, Quebec, third, on my back porch and forth near the Experimental Farm in Ottawa. They don''t actually experiment on animals here in case anyone was wondering. :)

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? I've been modeling for about 1.5 years but have enjoyed fetish/pinup photography for many years before that.

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration? My favorite pinup/fetish models are Bianca Beauchamp and Masuimi Max.

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers? PinupGirl Clothing, Sourpuss Clothing, Stop Staring to name a few. Too many to list!

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be? Edson Carlos for sure.



Stay Sweet,
Kem

6 comments:

  1. Almost famous...but it seems getting there.

    Happy seeing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!! won't be long til she's really famous I guess, stunning lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank so much everyone and thank you for featuring me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a big fan of Naomi on Facebook ...she is one of the most beautiful women in her field ...exudes sensuality and sexuality and her photos are astonishing ! I can truely see her as a mainstream celebrity in the near future and i will continue to adord her from afar ;)

    ReplyDelete