Makeout Monday ~ Things I love this week






I sometimes think that I am a grandmother in a 29 year old body. I love quilts.  Both of my grandmother's knew/know how to quilt.  I have a collection from my grandmothers and a couple from Mr. Elliott's grandmothers as well.  Quilts offer that intrinsic comfort quality.  I have a goal this year to learn to do something new, and I think this might be where I start.


Maybe it is because this week, I have been able to spend more time in bed.  Maybe it is because we have left our weekend bed up for an entire week. (Weekend bed is a very nice air mattress that we put up, in our living room, load it with sheets, pillows, and quilts, light a fires, and watch TV in.  All weekend.  Every weekend. It's a tradition)


Do you have quilts that have been made for you, or passed down to you?


Stay Sweet,
Kem

1 comment:

  1. These are all so pretty! especially the last one :]

    ReplyDelete