January Highlights Sweetness Overload

Well 2012 started out, not the most impressive.  I didn't make it til midnight, I fell asleep early, and maybe that is where the downhill slump started.  Who knows, however, I dwell in the here and now, and look forward to the future!  Here is a look back at what January provided for me.

January Highlights
-Got a new job, that I am going to love!
-Shared and experienced the kindness of humanity.  You get back, what you put out.
-Kitchen Stool Re-Do
-Taught how to refill a vintage compact
-Had a photo featured on Pinup Lifestyle (less than 1% of people have this happen)
-Was able to gain some major sponsors! *kisses*
-Placed second in a magazine competition for Atomic Bombshells Magazine.
-Scheduled several photo shoots and had a photo published in Vicious Betties!
-Have a BOOK coming out in February/March of my pinup work! A BOOK!


January Book ~ Design*Sponge
Have you all read this book?  If not, I strongly recommend picking it up for a hearty dose of inspiration.  I love the website, but being able to hold the beautifully bound book is far greater that just searching the site for interesting things.  It will, now, be a constant reference for me.  Besides, don't we all love a little dose of magic?

What book(s) are you currently reading, or getting to read in February?  I have mine already picked out!



January Sponsor Highlights!
Here are just a few sweet discounts/coupons to use from our January Sponsors! Remember to check shopping local and/or handmade!




Mention Chronicles of a Sweet Tooth for a 10% discount on your purchase from Retro Vixen!


Use the code COAST for a 10% discount of your purchase at Rustic Rootz

Use the code cupcake10 for a 10% discount on your purchase at The Fancy Lady Gourmet


Stay Sweet,
Kem

1 comment: