Simple Sunday Wisdom.

As many of you know, I love Marilyn Monroe.  I am absolutely dying to see "My Week with Marilyn", but only after I read the book.  She is such an icon and with all that comes the beauty and wonderment, along with the troubled past and lasting impression of a woman gone too soon.  


I was reading a blog post and found this information very fun and interesting:  "Of all the blonde women you know, most of them probably got their hair color from a bottle of peroxide. Not only do blondes allegedly have more fun, studies have shown they’re likelier to sing in public, demand a raise, ask someone out, and complain about their food in a restaurant. No wonder so many women continue to dye their hair."


I don't know if that is all true, but I am known to sing at work, and as for the other things, I probably do them as well. 


May your Sunday be filled with present wrapping and joy!


Stay Sweet,
Kem 


2 comments:

  1. Hey. Found your blog on FTLOB!
    I've actually been thinking about going blonde for a while now, so this was a fun/inspiring post to read! Blonde hair + guts.. sounds good to me. ;)
    Hope you have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blonde hair is very pretty! Marylin Monroe is amazing as well.

    ReplyDelete