Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!



Our last girl of the year!  She is definitely someone I would like to ring in the New Year with!



Age:  shhhhh

Occupation: Dancer/actor/model & founder of Pastel Supernova Enterprises

Where are you from:  I'm from an energetic and loving home hidden in a place I like to call Latinoland.

Favorite photographer to work with: I have been fortunate to work with great people.  May Troung is amazing for so many reasons.  I'd work with her again anytime.

Featured photo(s):

Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s)



"Broken String" photo: Scott Lennon in his studio MUA & Hair: Melissa Nicholl - MUFE
"Party Dress: photo: Ian Compton MUA & Hair: Melissa Nicholl - MUFE
"Secrets" photo: Daniel Frome MUA & Hair: Vincent Tang & Melissa Nicholl - MUFE


Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite? These shots will be part of a pinup photo book I'm working on for the new year. I love them because they're all quite different, as the book explores various pinup styles but also because they were moments I remember having fun with and it turned out they made for good pics too.

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? I've been oggling magazines since I can remember, sneeking over my mother's shoulder while she read and dried her nails... I've been modeling for a little less than that.


Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?  I'm most inspired by Sophia Loren, Bridget Bardot, Marylin... Penelope Cruz, Dita Von Teese and my mother.

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?  This is difficult to pin down. Depending on my mood I'll love Miu Miu, McQueen, vintage Gucci (60s mainly), Chanel always, Oscar de la Renta, Leboutin.. I could go on. More than anything I love and respect style.

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be?  Karl Lagerfeld.



Stay Sweet,
Kem

2 comments:

  1. She's SOOOOO pretty!!! I love her eyes :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is also an unbelievable woman. The force behind her is an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete