Kem's Kandy for the Weekend

Since it is December, already, I have either been invited to, or plan on attending Holiday Parties!  One thing I love about Holiday Parties is the amount of sparkle that you can get away with.  I pretty much like to introduce sparkle into my wardrobe daily, but at Christmas, and New Year's Eve, you can up the anty and wear it head to toe! That is what I call 'my kind of sparkle'.


I have my work Holiday Party tonight, so I am busy planning and putting together every piece I want to wear.  My office is going to The Melting Pot (a fondue resteraunt) and just being able to enjoy each other outside of the confines of a dental office! Hip Hip Hooray.


Here are some items I would put on my must have holiday sparkle list!






Rhinestone Tights, Lux DeVille Bags, Bordello Shoes

Stay Sweet,
Kem

2 comments:

  1. The Bordello Shoes are REALLY nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes, oh my! absolutely amazing! thanks for sharing and have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete