Holiday Countdown

It is coming down to the wire, people!  I have finished all my shopping and wrapping.  My living room looks like an explosion of presents!  Here are my final ideas for the Holiday Season! I hope you have had a fun time searching for a perfect gift for your family or friends.  Besides, that is what is should be, no stress, and a treasure seeking adventure.


8 Sweet Days Until Christmas!



These would be perfect for Christmas or just to celebrate the Winter Season.  The handmade snowflake topper is my favorite!


If you are still looking for a last minute gift, especially for the person who has everything, this would make a great present!  You could even buy a few plain mats and personalize them for Hostess Gifts.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend full of stress free, relaxing time!  Enjoy this time, because before you know it, it will be NEXT YEAR!

Stay Sweet,
Kem

2 comments:

  1. The handmade personalized welcome mat is adorable! definitely adding it to my future home list :]

    ReplyDelete