Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!

 Miss Savannah D. // misssavannahd.pinup@gmail.com // model mayhem coming soon!

Age: 24

Occupation: Hair Stylist/Cosmetology Instructor, Web Design student
Where are you from: I was born in California but have spent most of my life in southern Louisiana.

Favorite photographer to work with:
I have just recently started modeling so this was really my first time to be in front of the camera. Emily Ostrem, the photographer, is a very talented friend from Washington so the shoot was very laid back & fun.

Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s)

All photos by Emily Ostrem Seattle WA & MUAH by model Lake Charles LA

Photos 1-4 were taken at a local boardwalk/park in Lake Charles LA.


Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite?
This shoot was a spur of the moment thing, decided on just the night before. I was actually taking pictures along with a very good friend of mine & the photographer's so the whole afternoon we went to different locations around town taking tons of pictures. We had a great time & make some fun memories. I really love the vibrancy of the colors in these photos & the softness of the lighting in the cemetery photos. 

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography?
I'm new to modeling. Pin up modeling has been something I've admired & wanted to try for a while now so decided to give it a go!

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?
  All of the women from the 40's & 50's era like Veronica Lake, Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, Rita Hayworth, they all had that certain elegance & sophistication about them. Who doesn't love Bettie Page?! Dita Von Teese is also a favorite for what she has brought the the modern burlesque scene. There are so many different types of Pin Ups each with their own style & look, all of them beautiful & that's what is inspiring.


What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?
I'm currently in love with my new Iron Fist heels! I love Sourpuss Clothing & BabyGirl Boutique for there variety of Vintage/Rockabilly designs & Lux De Ville is an absolute favorite! Corset Story is another favorite, they have beautiful designs.



If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be?
There are certainly a couple....Angela Morales, Vixen Pinup Photography, Iman Woods, Viva Van Story, & Mitzi and Co. Just to name a few


Stay Sweet,
Kem

3 comments:

  1. She's adorable!!! I love her hair color <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite weekly post!! love her hair color..

    pin up girls rock!

    ReplyDelete