Kem's Kandy for the Weekend

I have always had a thing for numbers.  Not in the mathematical way, just in the sequential way that they work with dates. Like today, 11/11/11.  I love it! Or 01/02/03.  That is fun to me and I just believe in my heart that good things will come on days that are sequential.  I don't know why, but I just think of them as my lucky days.


I have really never been a superstitious type of girl, but I do like to impose meanings onto things or ideas.  Dates, like today's, make me secretly find meaning in everything.  So, today on the eleventh day of the eleventh month in the year twenty eleven, please find something charming and share it with someone close!  My candy for the weekend, is make your own good luck! Besides, who doesn't like a date that is speaking in binary code?

Stay Sweet,
Kem

2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely way to see it! Love the image you chose <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree a great way to see it! Such a fun picture too.

    I hope you have a lovely weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete