Holiday Countdown

Well, we have officially entered Holiday Season!  The day after Halloween, Kansas City Radio Stations begin playing Christmas music?  Do they do that in your city?  Don't get me wrong, I love all the sparkle that comes with christmas time, but I am trying dearly to hold on to Thanksgiving.




Nutella Puppy Chow.  Are you kidding me? This is two of my favorite things, brought together for one yummy way of consumption!




Skunkboy Creatures.  I believe if I still lived in Springfield, me and this lady would be friends! She is already friends with a group of wonderful women that I have know for EVER.  She makes the sweetest plush animals.  I would love to have one myself, but they would make a darling gift to any sweet little one in your life!








3 Sweet Weeks Till Thanksgiving
7 Sweet Weeks Till Christmas




Stay Sweet,
Kem

3 comments:

  1. awesome!! though I have to admit I just ordered my christmas tree.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee this time of year.. But your right i want to celebrate thanksgiving first.. and get in into food unconsciousness :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute teddy! i cannot wait for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete