Holiday Countdown ~ Small Business Saturday





This year, my challenge was to try to shop at all local, or at least handmade stores.  I would say most, if not all, my gifts are local or handmade.  I am so excited to be able to share the wealth and support handmade companies!  


If you are still looking to purchase some wonderful things, Small Business Saturday, is a great way to keep your money local, while getting that special something for that special someone.


Today, my dad, Mr. Elliott, and myself are hitting up Penzey's Spices, Pryde's Baking Supply, and some random thrift stores for, hopefully, some major scores.


Where are some of your favorite local places to shop?


Don't forget to check out Etsy, or Renegade Handmade.


5 Sweet Weeks Till Christmas

Stay Sweet,
Kem

2 comments: