Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!

  This hot little number is from Texas and man alive, she is a cutie! Take a look, cause she does her own MU and Hair!  That is hard to find in a model and these photos she took herself! Look out cause this doll should be blowing up the scene soon!

// Holly Johnson // Facebook //

Age: 33

Occupation: Horticulture Technician/ Floral Designer

From: Katy, Tx (born in Abilene, Tx, Raised mostly in Midland, Tx)

Favorite Photographer to work with: Niko Flores  http://nikoflores.com/home.htm

Featured Photos: Me with my vintage inspired look

 Hair and Makeup: Myself

Photographer of featured photos: Myself or my husband


Location of featured photos: In my car working and out and about in Houston, Tx

About the photos: My favorite one is probably the one where Im in Galveston, Tx on my way to the bathing beauties vintage show~ a closeup with my victory rolls in my hair wearing red white and blue. It was mine and my husbands anniversary.

 I havent done any professional modeling but I would very much like to. I've been playing with my look and becoming more involved in the retro scene for about a year now. I feel that my face, my curves, and my personality are best suited to the vintage style of hair, makeup, and curves of the glamorous women of the the 40's and 50's era. My vanity walls are covered with inspirational bombshells like Mamie Van Doren, Jane Mansfield, Greta Garbo, Jean Harlow, Mae West, Marilyn Monroe, and Anna Nicole Smith which I've been told I look like since I was 15 years old.

My favorite pinup of modern day is definately Doris Mayday. She has the perfect hourglass and platinum hair of the classic bombshell. She makes every outfit look good.

My favorite clothing lines include Pinup Girl Clothing, Hellbunny, Unique Vintage, and Bettie Page Clothing.

If I could shoot with any photographer it would be Roy Varga hands down! He is the very best in the business and gets the perfect angles along with the most creative props and backdrops. His hair and makeup team are also the best at creating a bombshell out of any plain jane girl to make her look amazing. 

Stay Sweet,
Kem

4 comments:

  1. super pretty lady!! I love this feature of yours, keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the anchor necklace too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so pretty! I like her style :)

    ReplyDelete