Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!

Name // blog name//website:    Sofia Jasso

Age:    32

Occupation: Administrative Assistant
Where are you from:     Mexico City

Favorite photographer to work with:    Angela Morales

Featured photo(s):      PHOTOGRAPHER: ANGELA MORALES PHOTOGRAPHY
                                 MUA/HAIR: VERONICA LYN
 Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s)     Angela Moreles Photography/home studio


Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite?    I always wanted to do something like that, I always been shy and had issues with self esteem for been little overweight about a year ago when i finally lost some of the extra weight I thought it would be the perfect timing I was feeling really good about myself and decided to do it I found Angela on Facebook and just love her work how she brings the vavoom out of you and she really understands you and makes you feel comfortable. The pictures I choosen are my favorite because she brings out my best features I think MY LEGS, I look like a totally different person away from the shy and self concious person but at the same time I still see me...

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? I'm not a model I'm far from it but I do enjoy taking pictures an become someone else in front of the lens .I love dressing up an feel like I'm a Marilyn Monroe

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?     I really love Missv Haven, she is the perfect pin up

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?    Pinup Girl Clothing I love it

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be?     Angela Morales and Roy Varga


Stay Sweet,
Kem

1 comment:

  1. I agree with Sofia! pin up clothing is one of the best!

    ReplyDelete