Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!


Name: Aubrey Michelle

Age: 31

Occupation: Sales and Marketing for a large Collision Repair Chain

Where are you from?
Originally from El Paso, Tx but now a Houstonian since 1999!

Favorite Photographer to work with:
Mike Kass and Kingwood Pinups

Photo #1- Kingwood Pinups/MUAH: Myself

Photo #2- Mike Kass Photography/MUAH: Myself

Photo #3- Mike Kass Photography/MUAH: myself

Tell me about your featured photos. Where were they taken?  Why are they your favorite?
All of my photos have been taken within the past 6 months. I love them all because they show my personality. I can be a little quiet, but I definitely have a silly side to me once I get going!

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? 
I'm pretty new to the modeling world and have gotten more into it over the past year. I have always been obsessed with anything vintage so Pin-up was a perfect fit!

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?
My favorite Pin-up models have to be either Marilyn Monroe for classy and Bettie Page for the more risque side of things.

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?
My favorite designers or clothing lines include Mode Merr and Iron Fist, and a few of the lesser knowns I find in resale shops. I absolutely LOVE everything on Pinupgirlclothing.com and Anthropologie has great stuff too.


If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be?
If I could shoot with any photographer it would be with Terribly Girly in FL... One day!

Stay Sweet,
Kem

3 comments:

  1. I love wednesdays on your blog!! Great pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *wow* she is P-H-A-T! Love the expression she has in these pics! Great post! *smile*

    btw..
    P - pretty
    H - hot
    A - and
    T - tempting

    Have a great Thursday! *smile*

    ReplyDelete