Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!

 
 // Miss Dee Lite // Facebook //

Age: 22

Occupation:
Student University of Houston ~ Ceramics Major
Where are you from: ALL OVER! Mom is from Singapore, dad is from Fort Worth TX. I was born in Saudi Arabia and have lived in six different countries.

Favorite photographer to work with:  Honestly I have worked with so many great people that I'm just happy to have my picture taken

Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s) 
Photo 1 by Mike Kass Photography. MUAH Jessica Garza. Top by Drop Dead Retro Location Grand Prize Bar

Photo 2 by Mike Kass Photography. MUAH Jessica Garza. Top by Drop Dead Retro. Location Grand Prize Bar.

Photo 3 by Kingwood Pinups. MUAH Jessica Garza. Location Kingwood TX

Photo 4 by Kingwood Pinups. MUAH Jessica Garza. Jacket from Vamp Vintage Wear. Location The State Bar and Lounge

Photo 5 by Paper Moon Photography by Charlie Girl. MU by Corrine Wood. Hair by Charlie Girl. Dress from Vamp Vintage Wear. Pink Flower by Betty Bows.


Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite?

All of these photos were taken within the last 3 months. I picked the bar scene photos taken at Grand Prize Bar by Mike Kass, because it's one of my favorite places to play darts and drink a cold Strong Bow with friends in Montrose. The white back drop photo were actually my first pinup modeling ever taken in Kingwood TX and thanks to the Kingwood Pinup I am addicted to this new scene. The second photo with a brick background is also by Kingwood Pinups and I just love the MUAH that Jessica Garza did. Lover her! My Charlie Girl photo was taken at a hotel in downtown Houston.. But I just liked this one because of all the bright colors!

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography?
I've done photography since high school through college. Always had a thing for black and white film. I started modeling about 3 months ago! So I'm very new to this but so far it has been a fun learning experience and meeting new friends is always a plus

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?
Present: Cherry Dollface. Something about her photos makes me want to eat her face up! haha but honestly my grandmother Virgina Ruth Yelton is a big inspiration. She never did modeling but always carried herself with true southbell class and stayed up to date with fashion. She always looked like a million buck in her photos. I wear many of her jewelry in my shoots now.

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?
Have to support my local ladies in Houston. Pin Up One is a must visit on facebook as well as Drop Dead Retro. These two ladies have made me outfits that I adore.

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be?
Good question! Im new to the modeling world and have shot with great photographers here in TX. I guess I would like to shoot with Edson Carlos who is out in Cali. He's got a different look that I'd like to try out. 

Stay Sweet,
Kem

7 comments:

  1. Shes gorgeous! Love the 4 picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Miss Dee Lite is versatile - she has a different look in each photo, and each one is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! Looks great. Thank so much for having me in your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Miss Dee! She is absolutely better in person in every way! Such a sweetheart! Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know! Isn't she such a cutie pie! I loved all her photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please remove the pictures or videos ntact her to get her permission to post them, I dont think she knows it's still out there.

    ReplyDelete