Kem's Kandy for the Weekend

One of my favorite things about autumn is the scents.  I slowly start switching over my candles, lotions, and perfumes to a more woodsy, spicy scent.  I love the smell of cinnamon, pumpkin, apple, spices, etc.  So, I thought I might share with you some of my favorite perfumes for the autumn season.



Marc Jacobs Fig is a new go to fall fragrance.  It smells so spicy, but clean too.  It reminds me of a feminine  cologne.  Not sweet smelling at all, but a deep, full robust perfume.  I love it!


With Love, Hilary Duff.  This fragrance became a favorite, kind of, as a joke.  I have been told, a lot, that I look like Hilary Duff, so to be funny, a friend of mine bought this perfume for me, and I ended up loving it.  It has a very "girlie" scent, but spicy as well.  For some reason I think of this perfume like honey and spice rolled into one.  It is thick, sweet, and sensual.  Again, I love it.


I think it is good to have more than one perfume, per season, that you wear.  I wear the above two, alternating days, from September through March.  When the spring starts to appear, I switch up to something floral and sweet.  


I think having a signature scent is a great thing, but keep them guessing by moving from season to season.  


What is your favorite perfume to wear?


Stay Sweet,
Kem


*Don't forget to enter the October Giveaway!*

3 comments:

  1. LAMB - Gwen Stefani - Thank U Kem! (The sad thing is that I have not strayed from that in several...years...time to check out some new stuff)!!

    ReplyDelete