Kem's Kandy for the Weekend


via Target
This weekend is already full of too many things.  I will be working Saturday, and then have plans to represent for Retro Vixen at "horror on the boulevard" at a local drive in theater.  It should be fun, the theater is running a great list of old horror movies, along with vender tents, bands, and spooky fun.


So my goal this weekend, is actually something that has been on my to do list for some time.  I have a stock pile of cute iron-on patches that are screaming to be put on something cute.  I had thought about making shirts with them, but really a basic shirt will probably just end up in my pajama pile.  So, after searching, high and low, and thinking about it for some time, I have decided to get some cute, cheap cardigans and 'dazzle' them up!


Look out Target and Old Navy, cause I am stocking up on cute sweaters to upgrade!  Be looking for DIY photos soon!


What are your plans this weekend?


Stay Sweet,
Kem

2 comments:

  1. Spending time with friends and relaxing! That is on my weekend agenda :)


    Hope you have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweater! Especially the color!

    ReplyDelete