Holiday Countdown

We are now in week four of the Holiday Countdown.  Officially the end of October, in fact Halloween is already this weekend.  I do have to admit, I am really to shed my halloween decorations for Thanksgiving. I am truly going to make an effort this year to not rush towards Christmas.  (I always do)






Peanut Butter Fudge.  This recipe comes from one of my favorite blogger.  And who doesn't love fudge?




Sweet Kitty Doll.    This cute little doll would be a perfect gift for an little girl in your life.  It is so cute, I kinda want one for myself!





4 Sweet Weeks Till Thanksgiving
8 Sweet Weeks Till Christmas


Stay Sweet,
Kem


**Don't forget to enter the October Giveaway!***

2 comments:

  1. cannot wait to hear who the winner is and i really like the sweet kitty doll set. it's adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh fudge!! looks so yummy ♥

    ReplyDelete