Holiday Countdown

Holiday Countdown, Week 3.  Can you believe that we are already towards the end of October?  I am starting to plan my thanksgiving menu and sorting out the details.  I am sure this new recipe will find its way to my table.




Pumpkin Cookies with Caramel Frosting.  I love pumpkin flavored anything and these cookies seem like they will hit the spot!




My choice for a handmade gift this week is from Paper Mama.  The cute little lady makes custom illustrations of your family.  So cute, and seems like a wonderful gift to give.  Visit her etsy shop to view all her custom creations.


5 Sweet Weeks Till Thanksgiving
9 Sweet Weeks Till Christmas

Stay Sweet,
Kem

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I needed that holiday countdown reminder. Thanks! I just found your blog via FTLOB and LOVE it! So happy to connect and be your 100th follower!

    Happy seeing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by once again from Weekend Wander. Holy cow, I can't believe it's almost November. Thanks for the countdown reminder. Yikes! Those cookies look delicious :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pumpkin cookies look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be happy to volunteer to eat those pumpkin cookies with the maple icing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my! Those cookies look so good! I am a sucker for a good pumpkin cookie or muffin! Stopping by from the blog hop (although late) and following you thru GFC. I would love a follow back when you get the chance. Thanks so much for your help and have a great week!

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete