Holiday Countdown

Welcome to Holiday Countdown, week 2.  I hope you enjoyed last weeks finds.  Here are my sweet tooth recommendations for this week.


So, I am obsessed with Pumpkin Spice Lattes.  Like, obsessed.  Here is a great recipe for pumpkin spice lattes at home, for a fraction of the price. OBSESSED.


These bracelets have been on my mind since Moorea Seal released them.  I love them!  This stack of five bracelet are under $100! Plus you are supporting an artist!  She named her bracelets after friends, which is super sweet, and they are all handmade! I love it! This lady is one talented jeweler, and I would support her to the ends of the earth!



6 Sweet Weeks Till Thanksgiving
10 Sweet Weeks Till Christmas

 
 
Stay Sweet,
Kem

3 comments:

  1. kewl findz! I'm SO looking foward to the holidayZ! *smile* Hope you having a marvelous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great findings.. and im addicted to starbucks pumpkin spice lattes.. will have to try to make them at home :D

    ReplyDelete