Three goal Thursday

  
Goals from last week:
1. Lose 2 more lbs. 
2. Crafting for my new upcoming project (!)
3. Download new books (hello sookie stackhouse series)
4. Pumpkin Patch Date!
Goals for this week:
1. Lose 2 more lbs.  (this will be for 10lbs total!)
2. Purchase more pumpkins!
3. Have breakfast for dinner (whole wheat paw print pancakes, hashbrown casserole, etc)


This is the last installment of three goal Thursday.  I hope that you will continue to set small goals for yourself and track them each week!

Stay Sweet,
Kem

3 comments:

  1. I think im gonna make the breakfast goal too.. I have been craving that.

    Way to go on losing 10 lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're completing all your goals! especially the weight loss one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! So fitting for my current situation lol. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ~SP

    ReplyDelete