Three goal Thursday

Goals from last week:
1. Lose 2 more lbs.  (I gained 2 lbs last week. boo)
2. Finish putting together costumes.
3. Download new books (hello sookie stackhouse series)
Goals for this week:
1. Lose 2 more lbs.  (see above)
2. Crafting for my new upcoming project (!)
3. Download new books (hello sookie stackhouse series)
4. Pumpkin Patch Date!
I know, I know, I gave myself four goals this week, but apparently I was slacking last week, cause I didn't get some of those things accomplished.  But, that is the beauty of making small goals because if you don't achieve them in 7 days, guess what, you CAN just move it to the next week! 

What are your goals for the next week?

Stay Sweet
Kem

2 comments:

  1. Get through the week
    Not get far behind
    Stop drinking diet soda!!

    Heres hopin! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good goals! i need to start the weight loss goals as well!

    ReplyDelete