Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!

 Aryn O'Matic // Facebook //
Age: 25

Occupation:  Special Effects Makeup Artist Latex Divison For ScreamWorld Houston
Where are you from:  Galveston Texas  
Favorite photographer to work with:  Kittie Harkins
Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s)
Most Photos Taken by me, or my dear friend Kittie Harkins in her home  
Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite?
Most of My favorite photos were taken by my friend kittie harkins, or myself. i love the pictures kittie takes of me, because she seems to capture what i truely wish to convey 
How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography?  since i was 14, so about 11 years. 
Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?
Bettie page, Tempest Storm, Dita von Teese  
What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?

 I love Daddyos.com they have an amazing selection of vintage style clothes. but i mostly shop in re-sale stores.
If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be?

I would love to work with reece carnley. he's a good friend, and a fantastic photographer.
Stay Sweet,
Kem

2 comments:

  1. She is pretty!! Love your pin up wednesday posts :)

    ReplyDelete