Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!

 Is it just me, or are the Ladies of Texas smoking up the place ?!?!?  I have been contacted by so many super cute and super hot texas women!   Way to keep Texas hot in more ways than one!


Annette Renee Greene // Facebook //

Age: 30

Occupation: Pin Up Model

Where are you from: A little bit of everywhere, I've lived in 8 major cities from Dallas to California to Paris FR, currently living in Houston.

Favorite photographer to work with: I've worked with some really talented people, so it's hard to pick just one. Love Roy Varga, Kingwood Pinups and Angela Morales just to name a few.


Featured photo(s):
Photo (phone) by Jamie Koppi, Blush & Bashful Boudoir Photography Studios, Houston.

Photo (Leopard Car Interior) by Roy Varga. MU by Dynamite Nicky, Hair by Vintage Flair, Car courtesy of Houston H-Bombs. Houston.

Photo (Bettie Tribute) by Kingwood Pinups. MUAH by model. Kingwood, TX.

Photo (green dots laying down) by Kingwood Pinups. MUAH and styling by Kelly Hardwick for Vamp Vintage. Kingwood, TX.

Photo (anchors) by Terry Turner Photography. MUAH by model. Surfside Beach, TX.

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? When I was 15 I started doing high fashion modeling, and quit around age 22... I never thought I'd start modeling again, but was encouraged by a fellow photographer to try some pin up style shoots in February of this year... I've been hooked ever since.

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?
OMG, there are so many! Bettie Page is my hands down favorite for past. For current favorites, there are too many to list. I'm a big fan of the classy curvy gals, but I also have massive admiration for the ladies that can pull off pink hair and major tattoos because they have a sexiness that just doesn't work on me.

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?
I love stuff from Bettie Page Clothing, Heartbreaker Fashions, Vintage Suits by Mary, Trashy Diva, Mode Merr and ChicStar for their affordability.

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be? ANY?
Hmm... again, so many, but the ones that jump out in my mind are Celeste Giuliano, Viva Van Story and Laura Byrnes.

Stay Sweet,
Kem

5 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love the green polka dot dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!! I love the flower in the hair and the green dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something wrong with Ms. Greene's Facebook link at the top. Says it's expired or misspelled. BOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. U look great in our 50 merc! Its moving on up in pictures! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the link changed! Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete