Daily Candy

I spent Saturday with some old friends making wedding bouquets, corsages, and other floral decorations for one of their upcoming wedding.  Rebecca and Bianca are those types of women that come into your life and you just know that you will stay in touch for the rest of your life.  I can go months without seeing these two, and when I do see them, we just pick back up where we left off.  I am thankful for these two, more than they know!

Rebecca is getting married in about 3 weeks to a wonderful man that is going to give her everything she has always wanted.  I can't wait to see them tie the knot!  

When we were finished we had made a ton of arrangements and our fingers were sore, but the left me with a full heart and excitement for the upcoming weeks!


The dress in the photos is actually my wedding dress.  I have it on display in my office, to inspire love and creativity, so it worked out to photograph with to get an idea.

Stay Sweet,
Kem

3 comments: