Sweet, Sweet Sunday


Laura and Ashley.  We had to rest our weary feet.

I had to get all clever with my luggage because the makeup case was breaking my arm.

The man beside Ashley and I on the plane kept our pretzels

La, La, La, Lisa! 

Becky was impersonating a lady with an 'angry birds' face

A truly delicious regular coke.  Haven't had a real one in quite awhile.
 At the end of last week I went to Atlanta, GA for a work conference.  I have to say flying to a major airport, by yourself, is kind of scary.  Well, at least for me it was.  I was joined Thursday evening by the rest of my clinical co-workers, and was so relieved to see them.  We all had a good time and I think I laughed harder than I ever have on an airplane.  

It is so good to be home, unpacked, and relaxing.  I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend.

Stay Sweet,
Kem

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! You ladies sure know how to have fun!

    ReplyDelete