a new little change up!


Well I am going to start changing up some features!  I love writing, and hopefully what I am writing is loved by you.  Below is the features that will be starting...well...tomorrow I guess!  These should follow through the fall.

  • Vintage Inspirations ~ Let's Bring Back ~ Sundays
  • Makeout Monday ~ What I love this week
  • Daily Candy ~ Tuesday
  • Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday
  • Three Goal Thursdays ~ (Readers should join in)
  • Kem's Weekend Candy ~ Things to try on the weekends

I love hearing from all my readers, so hopefully some of these features will encourage greatness in your personal life as well a friendship with others online.  I love goal setting, and even though some goals are small, I think it helps a person stay on track, as well as gives you a reason to celebrate.  Example: My goal this week was to not eat out for lunch.  I achieved my goal, and I celebrated by purchasing a delicious Iced Tea from Starbucks.  (that is a treat for me!)
I will continue to push in little gems here and there with new ideas or treats!  Besides I need to have a closet intervention soon with some more girls!  I love those! 

Stay Sweet~
Kem


5 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm excited! I look forward to your posts so I'm really excited about the Friday ones!! And do you like passion tea from Starbucks? I love it, sometimes i mix it with the lemonade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love Passion Tea Lemonades from SBUX. One of my summertime favs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing better than a passion tea lemonade from Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that you agree! PTL all the way!

    ReplyDelete