Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!

 
This girl looks like a ton of fun, and one that could get me simultaneously into trouble and the best time of my life! Check her out reppin hard for all those hot mommies out there!


Name: CrakkaJapp, the pin-up doll // Facebook // Model Mayhem

Age: 24

Occupation: Model, student, and mommy ♥

Where are you from: San Angelo, Tx

Favorite photographer to work with:
JARivera, our energies just mesh and he lets me run with my ideas. Although I would recommend any of the fabulous photographers I have worked with.

Featured photo(s):  Mind's Eye Photography, Samaritan Productions, Marcus Evans, JARivera, and Joe Battalion






Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite
? These are my favorites from my shoots in 2010/2011. They were all taken in the past 7 months after I had my daughter Lilianna.

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography?
I've been a ham for the camera since I knew what one was, but I have only started dedicating time to modeling since December 2010. I've also had a love for photography from a very young age, but I think my inspiration is in front of the camera and collaborating with photographers.


Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?
Well, Miss Mosh of course, Ulorin Vex, Amelia Nightmare. I guess those are more alt, but I love the mix.

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?
Oooo. Too keep it short, Jane Doe Latex, Rockin Bones, Jupiter Moon 3 Corsets, Purrfect Pineapples, Pinup Couture, Deadly Dames, Dixiefried Clothing, Laura Byrnes..

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be?
The first two that come to mind are Roy Varga and Robert Alvarado. I'm happy to build up my practice until then. I'd like to make the most of those shoots, because I've seen some girls come out with nice pictures, but their modeling was premature to the skill of the photographer.






Stay Sweet,
Kem

♥

2 comments:

  1. I love the rope pose and the car one, I love red heels and cars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shots! She's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete