Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!

This girl, is a freaking hot tamale!  I love her photos and she is just an all around star!  Check out Ms. JJ Devour, rep hard for the midwest!

JJ Devour //  Facebook //  Tumblr
Age: 24
Occupation:  Bartender
Where are you from:  California originally now in Oklahoma city
Favorite photographer to work with:  Redrum Collaborations
Featured photo(s):
Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s)
Redrum Collaborations
MUAH Vintage Flair


Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite?
They were done about 2  Months ago in Frisco Texas. They are the first pictures that I really just went bananas over! My tattoos really stood out in these, and they look great. This photo-duo is so low key and easy to work with. I had a great time just talking with them. They are so far beyond their years, talent wise, its really amazing.

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography?
Almost three years now.

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?
I really love Samantha Knight, Sabina of course, Doris May Day, Angela Ryan, Jessica D, and Helena Handbasket (Jaye Blakenship).

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?
Stop Staring, Dixie Fried, and Too Fast are some of my favs. Betsey Johnson is my idol, and Bernie Dexter is doing a lot of great stuff right now.

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be?
That's a really hard one! There are so many amazing and talented photographers right now all over the world that I would die to get a chance to work with. I'd really love to work with Celeste Giuliano, Robert Alvarado, Viva Van Story, Holly West, but the number one photographer I've been drooling over is 666 Photography. They are on my bucket list!


Stay Sweet,
Kem

2 comments: