Sweet, Sweet Sunday

Last weekend was a blast.  Along with it being my birthday weekend, I got to enjoy the company of new and old friends while vintage shopping.  Could it get any more fun?  I doubt it.

I have known Kodie for about 10 years, in fact, she was a bridesmaid in my wedding! Wowza.  She is a too cute blogger at Cheep Momma.
Me, Megan, and Kodie




Fascinators are fascinating.

Who doesn't need a swan hood ornament?











 It was boiling hot that day, but we all had a good time.  Kodie got a vintage croquet set, I got an American Flag, and Megan got a vintage corset. 

Stay Sweet,
Kem

4 comments:

  1. Hello there. Just found my way here via FTLOB - and I really enjoy reading your blog. :)
    These pictures look like fun. Ah, vintage shopping is so cool - with good friends, it is the best!

    Happy Sunday. XOXO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! it was a fabulous time!! we should totally do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty! I love your look and style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mama Bear you are too kind! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete