Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!


This lady has been on my radar for awhile and is quite the little inspiration, to me!  I have not met her, but feel like we could be BFF's.  Maybe one day, one can dream, right!?!?  Get to know Miss Napalm, cause soon she will be blowin' up!


 Name: Nikki Napalm!

Age: 25

Occupation: Makeup Artist

Where are you from: Southern California

Favorite photographer to work with:
Vestige, DCImagery, Painted Pinups, Zim Killgore...there are so many!

Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s):
Painted Pinups at their studio in Anaheim.




Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite?  These are my most recent photos...they're my favorite because they are pinup with a hint of alt :)

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography?
Since I was 16 or 17...I was given the opportunity to pose pinup and it seriously changed my life :)

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?
I'd have to say my favorite models are a bunch of alt models haha, not pinup. Ulorin Vex, Elegy Ellem, Tifa DeLeone, Tea Thime, Louise Zetterström, Sanna Coates, and Mosh...who I think is originally from Russia but lives in Los Angeles.

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?
I really love Betsey Johnson, Vivienne Westwood, Zandra Rhodes, Bibian Blue, Lady Lucie Latex, Syren Latex, Jane Doe Latex.

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be?
Easy...Roy Varga, Shannon Brooke, and Viva Van Story :) Someday!! :)


Stay Sweet,
Kem

2 comments: