Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!

 Name // blog name//website: Brenda Flavia

Age: 28

Occupation: Marketing Manager

Where are you from: Houston, TX

Favorite photographer to work with: Angela Morales



Featured photo(s):

1: hair/makeup photography by Papermoon Photography by Charlie Girl

2. Photo by Angela Morales, hair by Kyndra Yamaguchi, mu by Heather Williams

3. Photo by Manda Malice hair/make up by me


Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite? Charlie Girl was so much fun because she goes over the whole shoot with you while you do hair and makeup so you are totally comfortable. I love my expression in this picture. The photo by Angela Morales has to be a favorite- look how hot it is! I loved working with her because she was able to bring out my sultry side. The photo by Manda Malice is a favorite because it was for a great cause. Angel is a rescue pit bull who has been in a foster home for about 2 months. She was so amazingly sweet and can’t wait to find her forever home- so glad I got to shoot with her!

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? 4 years (originally as a burlesque dancer, I have just recently come back to the pin up world)

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration? Dita Von Teese- I used to be a burlesque dancer and I love to see burlesque performers in the media!

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers? Bernie Dexter! (her clothes fit small girls!)

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be? I love the dark elements done by Viva Van Story, and locally I would love to work with Angela Morales again!

Stay Sweet,
Kem

6 comments:

  1. Awww! And Brenda is such a DOLL! (And a GREAT sport) My "Puppies" always DOG PILE her during the shoot! Brenda is a teny tiny thing, so it's soooo CUTE to see her hold her own with my wild dog pack. Great model & wonderful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She seems like she is soo super cute! I love the amount of personality her photos show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a great article! I am glad to be a part of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I am ever in Texas, please someone send me there, I would love to photograph with you Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww!! And we'd love to have you doll! :) Make sure to add out FB Fan page: www.facebook.com/AMoralesphotography

    THANKS for your support! And if you ever need more Pinups to feature let me know! oxox

    ReplyDelete