Guest Post ~ Cheep Momma

Hi! I'm Kodie and I write over at CheepMomma. Kem and I, along with her lovely friend Megan, met up in the West Bottoms over July 4th weekend for some excellent vintage goodness. We started at Liberty Belle, then made our way to Bella Patina and ended up at Good Ju Ju. Here are a few of the many pieces of eye candy that caught my eye over the course of the day...

I adore mid century furniture and really wanted to bring this lovely thing home with me!

I am such a sucker for vintage kitchen stuff!

I love the color of this room!

I fell in love with this upholstered headboard!!

Megan making friends with the mannequin.

I love Union Station in the background!
We had a great time perusing all the treasures in all 3 stores. Then we enjoyed lunch at Blanc Burgers + Bottles on the Plaza. It was a great afternoon indeed! And the croquet set that almost got away at Bella Patina found a corner on my front porch...

If you live in the KC area - or even if you don't anymore like me - you should check out the West Bottoms sales the first Friday, Saturday and Sunday of each month. It's so much fun and you never see the same thing twice!
Thanks for reading!
Kodie

1 comment:

  1. I like everything in the shop. It´s really nice!

    ReplyDelete