Daily Candy

Today is less about what I am wearing, and more about a great find!

Now, if you have been to Target, oh let's say in the last month or so, you will recognize the images above.  Target, so graciously, carries these name brand designers at a fraction of the cost.

I am not what you would call a "resort" clothing patron.  I do, however, love a great bargain, and I love to accessorizes with beautiful colors.  I mean, check out those color profiles above.  Who can say no to turquoise or a deep raspberry?

Because department stores have to move seasonal items out, well before the season ends, this is where to deep discount is passed along to us!

Right now, this brand, at Target is marked way, way down.  Anywhere from 50% off to 75% off.  I scored a major loot for a little bit of $$$.

I bought for scarves, beautiful scarves, that will carry me into fall and then again in the spring.  I straw tote. (I had been looking at it for awhile,) a white cotton sleeping cami and matching shorts, a white lace bra-lette with matching panties, and a couple of bangle bracelets for less than $50.

Obviously, this was worth the wait.  Head to your nearest Target to scope it out.

Stay Sweet,
Kem

3 comments:

  1. Turquoise is a beautiful color! I love the little elephant, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't tell myself to stay away from those colors! They are too beautiful!

    ReplyDelete