Daily Candy ~ Retro Vixen Style!

This weekend, my dear sweet friend, and owner of Retro Vixen, Melissa, invited me to walk in the (Un) Scene Fashion Show in Kansas City.  It was a ton of fun, even though it was outside, and I think I got heat exhaustion.  The Hair ladies did an outstanding job, as none of our hair moved. (And I was sweating like a whore in church.) The MUA, also, amazing!  Not a single run of mascara, of drip of foundation! 
Hair: Ruby Von Blush & Shari Nooteboom
MUA: Joanna Zaldivar & Ruby Von Blush
Roxie, man she is too much fun!  I think I have a new girl crush!


Shari.  She was responsible for hair the hair, and ps, she is super gorgeous, if you didn't notice

My other modeling half, Katie O.  Her and I form the KC Blonde Brigade!



Um, are you checking out those legs.  They are a mile long, plus she is from Dubai.


Ms. Lousie Lemans.  Work it girl!


Ruby Von Blush.  Responsible for Hair and Makeup.  Plus, she is too hot to handle!

Ms. Melissa, owner of Retro Vixen

Shari's hubby, Katie O, me, and Joanna (the MUA with the mostest!)






All of the clothes modeled can be purchased at Retro Vixen.  Ruby Von Blush's outfit was custom made my Monkey Wrench, also sold at Retro Vixen.

Stay Sweet,
Kem

5 comments:

  1. Man, this looks like it was a fun night! Great photos :-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! I love your make-up and your tattoo's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair and make-up!!! Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my GOSH you all look so amazing!!! I am in love with your hair as well. :) :) Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete