Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!




Name // blog name//website: Miss Elle Ray, misselleray@hotmail.com

Age: 27yrs

Occupation: Pinup Model/ Hair and Make up Artist (40's & 50's specific)

Where are you from: I live In Port Macquarie

Favorite photographer to work with: So far my favorite photographer would have to be Michael Marchment or Mike Schulz from icapture photography!



Featured photo(s): This was one of the photos from my latest cover shoot for Focus Magazine

Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s) Michael Marchment photographer, Jolin Shead hair and makeup, Dressed By Vintage Fashion Lounge .  Port Macquarie was the fantastic location Just in time for Wintersun!!

Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite?
This Photo was one of the many amazing shots that were taken for Focus Magazine. This was first cover shoot for Focus and I had so much fun working with all the crew! They were taken about 2 weeks ago and would have to be my favorite by far as they were taken in my home town of Port Macquarie and the results are just amazing!!

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? I have only been mModelling for about 12months, being a single mum of 4 its been challenging at times, but I love what I do and who I am and my children look up to me for that!

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?
Audry Hepburn and Ava Gardner Would have to be Two of my main inspirations,I think that they are so beautiful and it is inspiring to see their strength in the roles they played so well, I love Sabina Kelley as a modern day Pinup, she inspires me as she has children of her own as well as tattoos and can make a life for her family to be proud of!!... this is my dream!

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers? I just Love Vintage fashion Lounge their range of clothing, shoes and accessories are just fantastic, I also have just fallen in love with Toxic Cupcake, they have the cutest accessories and i am a huge fan!!

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be? Definitely Robert John Kley, I would love to work with him, I love his pics i think they are so arty and feel that he captures the essence of woman.

1 comment:

  1. She's so pretty! I love pin ups, and her tattoo's are sweet!

    ReplyDelete